ES - FW: Proposal from Truly

Todd Marsh todd_marsh at pagenet.com
Wed Sep 9 10:28:53 PDT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From:	John Rudin [SMTP:John.Rudin.jrudin at nt.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, September 08, 1998 4:41 PM
To:	'tmarsh at sierrasys.com'; 'zarazina at flash.net'; '.elfsea at flash.net'
Subject:	FW: Proposal from Truly

Please let people in Elfsea who might be interested know about this
class.  It's $50 for the weekend, this week-end, and it's taught by
the resident draper at the Alley Theater.
Also, please send me a fax number or better yet, call Peggy Rudin at
(972) 789-1234 with one, and she'll fax a complete flyer, with
instructions on how to get there.
Thanks,

Robin / Jay

214  388-8156