ES - Beadwork Workshop update

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sat Sep 12 22:43:45 PDT 1998

To all those who plan to attend the beadwork workshop,

The National Weather Service is predicting a continuance of the lovely and
much needed rain for Sunday. This means that meeting outside at Randoll
Mill park is not a good idea. Lady Arabella has graciously volunteered her
house for the workshop. The time of 4:30 p.m. will remain the same. If
fighter practice gets cancelled I will go over to her house early to help
with making tokens for Defender.

There have been a few who have noted their interest in attending this
workshop, but will be unable to attend. I will make of the following, I
will be doing a craft night for a mundane organization called the Early
Childhood PTA on Thursday October 22 at 7:30pm. This evening will cover the
same information as in Sunday's workshop. I will also be available on
Sunday October 18 and 25 to do workshops. As long as there is interest, I
am available.

Sindara