ES - Titles

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:46:56 PDT 1999

I have a feeling I have started something I did not expect to.  I have
said in previous e-mail that I have the title of Unofficial Elfsea Extra
Curricular Activity Coordinator, and then put parathesis (UEECAC).  I
did not realize that UEECAC was a word and that people would be trying
to pronounce it. (By the way I like Crandal's which was UUUUU EEEEEKKKKK
AAAAAKKKKK!!!!!)  In my defense I only have one thing to say.  I agree
with Her Excellency that maybe I do deserve the title of Baronial
Trouble Maker.  With that said, if anyone needs any trouble started at
Spring Faire, or you wish to issue a challenge match and do not have the
right insults, or during the Consort Touney, the young lady is acting a
little frisky and you don't know how to handle that...  I guess I can
help you.  Just remeber that if I do this service for you, I am doing it
in your name and you take the blame.

In Service
Lord Raimond George de Mora
(UEECAC / BTM)