ES - Springfaire reservations

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Apr 5 18:04:29 PDT 1999

This is to verify our reservations.  I put in for 3 adults and one child.
I also put in for 2 friends of mine that I will try to confirm with this
evening.  Let me know if you want us to mail the check, you will hold it
for us and we pay at the door, or drop it off at your abode.  We won't be
at moot because Passover ends at sundown that day and we will have to put
things away before going out.  We might catch the end, but I doubt it.
Please confim our reservations.

Thanks,

Sindara, Sfi, Natalie and Kat