ES - Beadwork Class at Springfaire

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Thu Apr 8 16:25:04 PDT 1999

My lords and ladies,

Greetings. In case you are unable to attend Moot tonight, like myself, I
will be teaching a beadwork class at Springfaire.  The class will be at
2:30 pm on Saturday under my pavillion which will be near the tourney area.
(My lord husband is participating in the tourney and I must follow the
rules)  My pavillion I hope will have my device hanging from it (A blue
falcon on a silver 6-pointed star, on a green background), and a baby play
area underneath.

Class Details: Cost of the class is $10 to cover supplies (beads, needles,
& instruction booklet).  If you have attended a previous class and bring
your own supplies the cost is only $6.  The class will start at 2:30 pm on
Saturday and run 2 hours.  I will be available after that for questions
after that.  The class will cover making a Byzantine chain necklace, a
2-needle and 1-needle bead lace technique and a review of the 2-needle
ladder technique I taught at Elfsea Artisan.  I will have 2 different
instruction booklets available so let me know if you have attended a
previous class.  I will collect the class fee at the beginning of class.

Please pass along the word so that others not on this list will know.

Thank you

In service,
Sindara