ES - Beadwork Class at Springfaire

ELYSANDRE at AOL.com ELYSANDRE at AOL.com
Fri Apr 9 08:00:35 PDT 1999

that is really great about the class, and I am sorry I won't be able to
attend, because I am also a consort for the tourney and must abide by the
rules and must sit under his pavilion during the list.  Hopefully you will be
teaching your class again when more of us can attend, as a lot of us will be
committed to sitting under our champion's pavilion for the duration of the
list.

elyssa