ES - News from Crown

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sat Apr 17 16:54:25 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

(Not sure of the spelling for any of the following persons. My apologies.)
News just in from crown tourney. The final four in the battle to become crown prince found Sir Alexis le Blouc pitted against Sir Godwyn of Eddington and Centurion Timotheous fighting Sir Daffydd. Sir Godwyn and Sir Daffydd vanquished their opponents and proceeded to the final battle. In the end, it was Sir Daffydd who emerged vistorious. Sir Daffydd is the current Elfsea Defender and Lady Octavia will join him as princess. Vivat, for Their Highnesses!

(As a side note: I just learned that our own Baron Llywelyn Gruffydd fought in this crown on behalf of Mistress Stella. Vivat!)
If more news develops this evening, I'll pass it along as I get it.

In service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Ld. Armand Dragonetti - Elfsea Historian
reporting on behalf of Lady Ameline who is in attendance.