ES - Your Baroness speaks

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Fri Apr 23 20:40:25 PDT 1999

I have been reading this long and sundry thread about the King and Queen of
Fools and their court.  There are several serious points that I feel I must
address:

1) Whitney should carry her pink musical scepter from the circus with the
lights and dancing elephant on it.
2) Codpiece competitions are in the same vein (!) as wet bodice contests -
something that should be reserved for private parties where there are *no*
children (especially mine - the last thing I need is to have a teacher ask
me why Anthony has a stuffed sock hanging from his pants)
3) TRT (Their Royal Travesties) cannot have more entourage than His
Excellency and myself. We usually only have one Lady-in-Waiting, one
Herald, and two guards at a time, with the others rotating out. If they get
more, then so should we. (I'm jealous, 'cause we haven't had near as many
people jump up wanting to be in our entourage!!)
4) TRT should have a tournament at their Fool's Revel to decide their
Chumps and Defamers.
5) When and where is the Fool's Revel and who is going to be silly (or
foolish ) enough to autocrat the event?

You guys are something else!!!!!

Life is Food in Elfsea.
Err. That is Food is Life in Elfsea.