ES - Missed SpringFaire :-(

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 20:09:04 PDT 1999

Milord,

I assure you that you missed a glorious event.  Some high-points for myself
were the Consort Tourney, which served to allow people to meet people they
would not otherwise, and for displays of Hospitality from fighters and
non-fighters alike.  The rapier list, in which I fought, was marvelous once
the concept was clear to all whom entered and was one by a Pieter, Cadet to
Don Jeremy, from Bjornsburg.

Revelry was had by all, and many very deserved awards were given to members
of the Barony.  I am sure HONORABLE Lord Darius of the Bells will post a list
of those awards given in good time (though I did just hint at one of them ;).

I would like to take a moment and congratulate the Event Stewards and all of
the activity coordinators for a excellent job.

Remember always, Life is good in Elfsea.

Back to mundane life in Bjornsburg,

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury

--- Brian <magikian at cwix.com> wrote:
> Alas, the event that I had heard so much about passes, and I am forced to
> miss out on the fun and activities.  Hopefully all who attended will post
> accounts so that I may at least glean some essence of what transpired.
>
> I hope to be more involved once the semester is at an end. I really mean it
> this time  :-)
>
> Ian

> There is no such thing as coincidence.

<HR>
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#008000 face=Garamond>Alas, the event that I had
heard
so much about passes, and I am forced to miss out on the fun and
activities.  Hopefully all who attended will post accounts so that I may
at
least glean some essence of what transpired.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#008000 face=Garamond></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#008000 face=Garamond>I hope to be more involved
once
the semester is at an end. I really mean it this time
:-)</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#008000 face=Garamond></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#008000 face=Garamond>Ian</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#008000 face=Garamond></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#008000

is no such thing as