ES - Fool's Revel

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:29:39 PDT 1999

>It has come to Our attention that there has been one or two
>objections to the "usual" Fool's Revel event site.
>We have been listening carefully to Our Kingdom's concerns
>and plan to address this specific problem in this manner:
>
>We wish Our Subjects to find a place that all will find
>objectionable.

But I find the "usual" site completely objectionable, I mean the
people they let use that hall are just so unscrupulous, so bizzarre,
so WEIRD!  I mean they just seem to let it out to anyone!  Hrmph.

We do have standards to uphold here!  We must find a perfectly
objectionable site for the Travesties of this reign.

BTW what does the Queen think?  She will need an entourage of
course?  Do we have anyone volunteering yet?  I of course would be
happy to be on hand for anything that um, ah, eh "Her" Majesty
requires.

Toodles,

Allessandre (trying to get into the spirit of things:)