ES - Fool's Revel

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Apr 19 12:19:13 PDT 1999

You don't want to know my first thought. (I have this image editing software and all these photos from recent events, eh hum, nevermind.)

Dragonetti
    > >It has come to Our attention that there has been one or two
    > >objections to the "usual" Fool's Revel event site.
    > >We have been listening carefully to Our Kingdom's concerns
    > >and plan to address this specific problem in this manner:

    Well...  I don't have any decent garb, so I think that the revel should be
    held in a nudist resort.  Armand, could you get some photos for us to vote
    on?
    ===
    Siade
    (aka, "The Bad Bard of Elfsea")