ES - Fool's Revel

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Mon Apr 19 17:07:48 PDT 1999

HERE!  HERE!  As former KoF Consort and Queen to HRT Lord Charles,  I hereby
do second this motion of His Royal Travesty Crandell, and do await the
beauteous spoutings of prim poetry by this Bard.  Well spoken!

And what say you, Your Royal Travestina, Raimonda Georgette??  :-)

Anne

<< Well spoken, Brigid. We are extremely displeased about Saide's suggestion.
 As he has already been asked to create a praise poem for Our Queen, he will
now
 also create one for Ansteorra's Queen, and the new Princess. Unless he
chooses
 to sit in the stocks for the entire Fool's Revel.
 His Travesty,
 Crandall >>