ES - Fool's Revel

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 19 17:42:03 PDT 1999

Squire Dragonetti the Inept......I like that.....  I think this should be
your new title.  But don't worry, I'm sure I'll steal this cherished title
from you soon.

You didn't earn your pardon squire!!!

Dan

"Armand Dragonetti" <dragonetti at generich.com> on 04/19/99 05:10:29 PM

Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG