ES - Appreciation of Feedback

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:12:30 PDT 1999

Nope no screaming at all and no one has called up saying they will do
any thing rash either! :-) the general opinions sent to me and to the
list have been mostly positive, with one or two disenting opinions,
the general mood has been not of weather or not we _should_ do it but
rather _how_ we _will_ do it. I generaly take that to mean people
think it is a good idea. As for myself ... I like it I'll wear one!

HL Darius of the Bells, CIM
Tressure, Nautilus, PITA

<hack! Slash!>
  I hope that Darius is doing okay with getting
feedback.(I
>haven't heard any screams, I'll take that as a good sign.)

<parry dodge>