ES - Appreciation of Feedback

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:26:02 PDT 1999

William-
I for one would like to thank you for helping our barony become more
prosperous through the sales of the ATYC t-shirts.  :-)
And my opinion is that we have the gold and black t-shirts with the
logo on it.  I personally will purchase 3 of the black t-shirts,
black being one of my favorite colors ;-).
I'd like to also note that many of us like to wear t-shirts large and
loose.  And, we will need to carry larger sizes for our generously
proportioned populace members (i.e., 3,4 & 5 XL).
My 2 cents.

Ceinwen~

>Hello!
>
>I would like to thank everyone for their interest in Elfsea doing the
>t-shirts.  This has been a fairly vigorous thread and I feel it is a
>healthy one.  I hope that Darius is doing okay with getting feedback.
(I