ES - fighter practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Apr 28 12:06:46 PDT 1999

Although I said come on out even if you get a late start, please feel free to come early as well. The doors are open at 5pm. Several people have already expressed interest, so tonight should be a good turnout.

For the benefit of any first time visitors, directions can be found at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/warehous.htm

If you don't have armor, but want to fight, come on out anyway. All you need is your own cup and we can provide everything else you'll need.

-=Armand=-