ES - fighter practice

Duke, Wes WDuke at insurdata.com
Wed Apr 28 12:30:26 PDT 1999

Armand,
    will a glass do instead of a cup.
Fearghus

-----Original Message-----
From: Armand Dragonetti [mailto:dragonetti at generich.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 2:07 PM
To: elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: Re: ES - fighter practice

Although I said come on out even if you get a late start, please feel free
to come early as well. The doors are open at 5pm. Several people have
already expressed interest, so tonight should be a good turnout.

For the benefit of any first time visitors, directions can be found at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/warehous.htm

If you don't have armor, but want to fight, come on out anyway. All you need
is your own cup and we can provide everything else you'll need.

-=Armand=-