ES - Elfsea Defender

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at sierrasys.com
Mon Aug 2 14:52:59 PDT 1999

Actually, leather boots are fine.  Camouflage boots aren't great, but will
get by.  Glow-in-the-dark Nike soccer cleats are what we are really trying
to keep off the field.

Llywelyn

		> The SCA has always had a rule that everyone must make
"some attempt at
		> period clothing" to attend an event.
		>
		> Please help spread the word that this rule will be
enforced at Elfsea
		> Defender on the list field.  This means that people
wearing excessively
		> mundane clothes or SHOES will not be allowed to enter the
tournaments.

		> Any questions?
		Hi,
			I assume that this means that articles like combat
boots are out then?

		--
		Matthew Saroff