ES - Elfsea Defender

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Aug 3 06:20:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 08/03/1999 7:25:44 AM EST, mblareau at gateway.net writes:

<< The grey areas would be of more concern. How would "excessively mundane"
 > clothes or shoes be defined and by whom? Will newcomers be held to a
 > different standard than veterans? How about veteran players who are
 > newbie fighters? When does a newbie lose newbie status? >>
also you need to consider a veteran that has not played in years. The
equipment that was so lovingly stored may not come out of storage the same as
it went in. Then what do you replace first so you can eat before the next
paycheck? Also what you wore in costuming at 23 is not always the same at 33.
(For you that were and are the same we Hushhhhhh)  Veteran in a newbei body.
PS I don't fight but I know about restocking the wardrobe.