ES - Zip code map

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Tue Aug 31 06:50:19 PDT 1999

Timothy,
If you're willing to help produce maps, please contact the kingdom virtual
scribe (kopernik at ansteorra.org), my husband.  He is trying to create site
maps for all Ansteorra event locations.  He is also trying to locate an
artist who can depict SCA events in line drawings.  If anyone is interested,
please contact him.

Julianna