ES - Zip code map

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Tue Aug 31 08:25:38 PDT 1999

I know that Stella, Caelin, Padraig, Dana, and I were trying to get a zip
code map worked up to show the boundaries of the different Baronies and
Cantons.  It would be nice to have a color version for a Moot.  It would
also be nice to show the exact streets that are the boundaries.

I need charts, visuals, and 8x10 glossies with circles and arrows and a
paragraph on the back...

Xene