ES - Elfsea Defender/rules/soccer/etc etc etc

Matthew Saroff saroff at poseidon.vs.lmco.com
Wed Aug 4 12:47:45 PDT 1999

On Aug 4, 12:40pm, Arabella de Montacute wrote:
> Subject: Re: ES - Elfsea Defender/rules/soccer/etc etc etc
> Ya know Sfi,
>      You are doing an awful lot of complaining about issues that concerns an
> event you're not even going to be at!  - Arabella

	Actually, it's a policy thing.  I haven't heard anyone say "It's just
for Spring Fair."
	I wonder what happened at Pennsic that brought this on.  My guess is
that someone out-fought, and concluded "it must be the shoes".  shades of that
ad with MJ and Spike Lee.

--
Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
msaroff at pobox.com