ES - HTML

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Tue Aug 24 10:07:36 PDT 1999

This is aurelia from three bridges.   I am only making a small request and
that is if it is possible could those who tend to send their e-mail  in
HTML try to set if for text also.  Unfortunately the system we have here
is realy, realy cheap and most of the messages come out as pure junk.  And
I have received requests from people and I don't even know what is says.

I appologize for this but I thought there might be a few others out there
with the same problem.

Aurelia Yverneau
Three Bridges