ES - some more good news

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Aug 12 07:53:52 PDT 1999

Lady Madelina wrote:
<snip>
>And before anyone sends me flames pointing out that Logan is not a
>Laurel, I am not "officially" claiming anything.  All I know is that
>I was a student when I went to school, but what Lord Erik is
>learning at the forge goes beyond being just a student.  In any
<snip>

OK!  Ok!  Wow, it never even occurred to me to raise
an eyebrow at "apprentice" in such a casual usage.
Everybody who takes an interest knows that Lord Erik
has been learning blacksmithing from Lord Logan for
quite some time, nobody thinks Logan is claiming to
be a laurel, and I never heard that Logan was claiming
to teach Erik how to be a peer, nor did I ever see
Erik wearing a green belt.

So relax, no big deal.

- Galen