ES - Re: ANST - Bardic Project

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Fri Feb 5 13:36:37 PST 1999

Simone -

You're welcome to download my sonnets, Sir Knightly, or my
Screwtape parody from my website for posting on your bardic
site, if you like.  They're at http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel/galen.htm
All I ask is a link back to my site if you use them.  And
credit, of course.

- Galen