ES - Re: ANST - Bardic Project

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:20:12 PST 1999

Greetings good Gentiles and Bards,

Here is an update in the Progress of the Bardic Resorces site I have go the framework for The site set up. and am ready for submitted works. tentative date to Upload the site to the web is between 2/19 and 2/26.

Could those who would like to have their personal works displayed please send them to me so they can get posted on the site.

Also any Bards who would like to have their contact information/ bios on the site Please send them.

Also any information on upcoming Bardic completions and events would be appreciated
There is a section of the site set up for instructional documentation in the bardic arts, If you have any you would like submitted.

Also any one with pre-existing Bardic sites who would like them linked to this work please Submit the URL's of their site

all submissions, information, and/or Questions can be sent to
Lady Simone at margiejr at sprintmail.com