ES - Greetings!

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:06:21 PST 1999

Greetings Ian!!!

Speaking of local events, I'd like to make you aware of a local event
that will take place April 9-11.  This is Elfsea's Springfaire event.
There will be many activities planned for that weekend and I hope you
will mark that weekend on your calendar to attend.

If you have internet access, you may visit the website at
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/elfsea.html

Or you can call me (817-784-9876).  I am one of the event stewards.

Welcome!!!

Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Elfsea, Ansteorra