ES - Moving Away, REALLY...

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 11:31:10 PST 1999

As those who where at Passage of Arms learned, a little earlier than I
had planned, there was a possibility I would leave the Barony of
Elfsea to go to the Barony of Bjornsburg.

This is no longer a possibility, it's a certainty.

A generous company in the San Antonio area has made me a good offer,
with training to a very job friendly certification (MCSD).  I will
still be going to war, and I will be back for all of Elfsea's big
events, you can't get rid of me quite that easily. ;)

My exact time of departure ... RIGHT AFTER WAR. They want me in the
office in San Antonio the Wednesday following war.  The Monday after
War I will be picking up a rental truck, and loading it with all the
stuff in my apartment which I must pack between now and the start of
war.  Tuesday after war I make the drive to San Antonio and being to
long for the days when "Life was good in Elfsea".

I've said this before, and I still mean it. Thank you all. You've been
so open to me and helped me get my feet in this our fair society.  A
special thank you to Llewelyn and Xene for offering me a position on
their baronial guard this last weekend, it was a great honor to be
selected for the position even if I could not serve due to this
impending move.

I will be making my personal goodbyes to many of you at war, but thank
you all for everything you've done.

On a slightly more mundane note, if you happen to have empty boxes
which I can pack things from this apartment into, I'd love to know.

I really am leaving this time, on my word.
Please no suprise awards though. Really. ;)

Timothy of Glastonbury
Tim Rayburn
Soon To Be Senior GIS Developer
PFQ Computing, San Antonio