ES - Clothier Guild's Meeting for Italian Renaissance Fashions

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Tue Feb 16 12:13:43 PST 1999

Clothiers' Guild tonight is at my house.  Here's the
directions:

Take your favorite route from outside Arlington to Cooper Street
in Arlington.  Head towards the middle of Arlington (that's
north from I-20 or south from I-30).

Turn east on Mitchell Street.  That's a right turn if you're
coming from I-20, but a left from I-30.  Mitchell Street
is on the south side of the UTA campus.

On Mitchell Street, the 2nd or third light is Center Street.
Go forward through that light, then immediately turn left
into the first driveway.  It's apt. #121.  We'll hang up
banners or something.

The address is 103 E. Mitchell St., #121
phone is 817/795-7679.  It's the Meadowcreek apartments
on the northeast corner of Mitchell and Center, take the
driveway that opens onto Mitchell.  Ignore the mess.

- Galen