ES - Weekend Photos and Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Feb 16 12:48:51 PST 1999

Unto all good gentles of Elfsea, does Dragonetti bring greetings and more photos.

I now have a few moments of the King's Champion and Southern Regional War Practice online at http://ww.generich.com/elfsea/page15.htm

There are also a  few from Passage of Arms and a shot of the Arthurian Company at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page16.htm

My apologies to the Heavy List and Archery List for the lack of photos. I was in a bit of daze after Ravensfort the previous day. If you have photos from Passage of Arms, I'll be glad to round out this page a bit more. Thank you one and all, and don't forget,.... Wednesday Fighter Practice is at the warehouse this week. ("Thank you!", Sir Galen for putting directions up for Willow in a recent post.)

A. Dragonetti