ES - Bardic Resorece Site

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:13:09 PST 1999

Greetings good Gentiles,

The Bardic Resources Page For Our Good Kingdom Is up.  It is called the Bardic Fire and can be reached at http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/melwood/780/

 There are still areas being worked on.
As of today The site Includes 150 pages of HTML. More pages are in varying pages of construction at this moment of time.

The Vocals that are up contain Midi tunes for them and I have another 200+ pieces of music to be posted.  Instrumental midis should be up next week along with some storys.

The poetry section already contains some nice classics Like the works of Virgle, the epic of Sir Roland,  and pieces form members of our kingdom. with more to be posted and updated

This is a tentative look at the site, and Suggestions are welcome. this site is for the kingdom.

Comming soon to the Site
The Iliad
The Odyssey
The Canterbury Tails
Baolwoulf with Pieces of Original Manuscript
Works from more Bards of the kingdom.

Lady Simone
AKA Maggie Stevens