ES - New Years Eve

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 1 22:14:33 PST 1999

Happy New Year!
     I would like to thank everyone who came to Fearghus and my party
last evening and into the morning.  What a great time we all had!! and
for those of you who didn't make it, NANA NANA BOO BOO, we had more fun
than you!!!! :)  Next year it's going to be a blast!
     A very special thank you to the parents who brought children.  They
were very well behaved, and left Trevor's room neat with all the toys
put away.  I was expecting the worst.  Please tell them they were very
responsible and Arabella is extremely proud of them for following the
requests I made of them when they arrived.  What great children we
have!!!
     Arabella