ES - Coronation servers

Estella Flather elfsea at flash.net
Wed Jan 13 15:00:47 PST 1999

Dear Raimond-

I already got enough volunteers for back-up servers, but you can always
chack with the Stewards when you get there to see if they need more help.

I filed a report on Fool's Revel for Anne, so she doesn't have to worry
about it anymore. Nor do you.

Thanks for the offer of serving help.

Mistress Stella