ES - Steppes Twelfth Night: Lost & Found

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Sun Jan 17 15:19:03 PST 1999

Informal Inventory for items that were turned in or
collected by clean-up crew:

Bobbin-lace pillow            Canvas ???
Two Mugs                          Three Goblets
Wristwatch                         Table covers/other fabric items
Ice pack                              Video Tapes
Toiletry items                      Assorted hangers
Candle holder                     Various hair restraints
Partially opened gift box     Child-type backpack
Other assorted table / feast equipment
Compartmented plastic box
Assorted mundane clothing    Child's (?) clothing

Two day-runner organizers (attempting direct contact;
phone calls have been made & shipping arranged for one)

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (Steppes, Ansteorra)
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com