ES - Cough,cough

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Sun Jan 17 10:40:30 PST 1999

Greetings Mableth: (cough)

Remember at the meeting last Thursday; you said you were still a little sick
and running a low fever?  We (cough), or at least a few of us, said you
should have stayed home. (cough) WELL, now I want add to that statement. I
wish you had stayed home or else have held your breath! (cough, cough)  I
put a Pox on you and I am talking to the Bird of Paradise about redecorating
you head.(cough)

Now if I am accusing you unjustly, I will eat my words (when I can swallow
again),( cough).  But at this time I have to blame someone and you are so
handy and the timing is right. (cough, cough)

Hoping you have a miserable day (like me, cough),

Bice

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	Think SNOW!!!!(and try not to get sunburned)