ES - Thank you

Brighid02 at AOL.com Brighid02 at AOL.com
Fri Jul 30 16:13:16 PDT 1999

    The demo last night went very well. I would like to thank Mistress Stella
who was able to come out and bring a lot of items to display, her husband
Herb, and her son. (please forgive me but I do not know his name.) Also
Crandel, Gwendolyn, Daniel Steward, Siobhan, Nicolette, Her Exellency
Baroness Xene and his Exellency Lleywllyn (who was not there in body but his
stuff was)

    Thank you all for your help. It was small but we were able to give
information to a few interested people.

In Service,
Brighid of Glenbaun