ES - Archery f

Ctopher069 at AOL.com Ctopher069 at AOL.com
Fri Jul 16 07:53:20 PDT 1999

	 Hi All,

	I am looking in to getting in to archery and ws wondering what were
kingdoms laws on it. I am Also in the process of looking at bows and was
wondering  who and where would be a good place to look and ask. I have looked
at the two  Archery  ranges and shop close to me.  I have tried to email Lord
Fearghus about his several times but for some reson AOL is doing its  bounce
back thing on me.
	Any help thay  anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

		Thanks

		Ailgenan