ES - Codpiece update

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Wed Jul 7 16:14:40 PDT 1999

I have been cordially invited to the Firefall Toga party,
Saturday night, and they suggest that the codpiece competition be
held there.
That is a great idea.
And as I have been told that there should be space to camp with
them, I probably will also accept that invitation.

Below is the Official Invitation to the party.

"Lord Crandall,
Firefall is having a Toga party Saturday night after fireworks.
You are
cordially invited to attend, and fetch along her travestina and
any
other fools silly enough to enter the codpiece competition - I'm
sure
their art will be properly appreciated.  We will have drink, eat,
and
hopefully drummers and dancers. (assuming we haven't all blown
ourselves
up)

David Cade"

Life is good in Elfsea, Even if Crandall is the King of the
Fooles.

Crandall