ES - Re: TYC Event

carlcrosby at juno.com carlcrosby at juno.com
Sun Jul 11 16:52:07 PDT 1999

Thank you for your wonderful effort during this weekend's event.  It ran
so smoothly, and on time, I had to double check my Society watch.  The
communications, coordination of efforts, and dedication to the Society
showed through.

Vicount Alexander Shanasie, AKA Carl "Magic" Crosby

>From Patrick, Youth Rapier:

I wish to thank the Queen, Pete(?), and the Coordinators of the Your
Rapier Demonstration for their efforts and good wishes in setting up the
Youth Rapier Fighting Force.  I had wonderful time and look forward to
more practices and events with actual Youth Rapier Tournaments.  Thank
You.

Patrick Crosby, Age 12

>From Katya:

I cannot say thank you enough for the efforts and demonstration of
cooperation that was shown this weekend.  I enjoyed helping the Mistress
of the Chalice in ensuring the fighters-rapier, heavy and youth-all kept
drinking fluids.  Again, many thanks!

Vicountess Ekaterina Ulibak, "The Lady with the Cat"

Question from the Anxious Youth Rapier-When will be the first  Youth
Rapier Tournament?