ES - Youth Boffer

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Mon Jul 26 16:28:22 PDT 1999

I would hope that would give the parents and thier kids some real quality
time together.    I know that as a parent I love the fact that my two
will have a chance to participate, learn and someday help others. We do
appreciate all who have made this come about and the chance to be able to
play together.   Children can do so much and SCA has so much to offer to
the kids.   It is really fun when they can join in and be part of it too.
 At least it is for me and I hope for other parents who come with their
kids to check it out.   It is more fun for the kids when they can play
too...
What a time to share.~~~~bree~