ES - Youth Boffer

Steve & Angela Shipe sashipe at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 24 08:18:27 PDT 1999

It's important for the health of any group to seek new members actively.
Perhaps an invitation to the PTA would be more appropriate. Making it clear
that this is a family activity.

As far as folks in mundane clothes coming to watch... I often see friends,
family as well as just park visitors there to watch fighter practice. It's
fun to watch. It draws attention. If I remember correctly The group from
Randol Mill Park made the Arlington newspaper a few years back with pictures
and everything.

Since I'm not well versed in SCA protocol, however I know enough from
participating in other non-profit groups to seek input from the leadership.
: )