ES - Rapier Armour Workshop?

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 06:40:30 PDT 1999

To all our Elfsea Rapier Fighters:

Apparently, a number of us are interested in making light weapons armour.
So for those of you who are interested....join me and the Clothiers Guild
this weekend on our trip to the Dallas Fabric District(see post from Siobhan
below) and I can get you started on the materials needed for your armour.

A sewing day will be scheduled at a later date.

In service,
Ceinwen~

-------------
Siobhan wrote:
Greetings All,
	It is time for another field trip to the fabric district. If anyone who is
not attending the Red Tape Event Saturday morning is interested, we are
going Saturday morning, July 31. If you know your way there and just want to
shop with others, you can meet us at ABC's around 9:00 am. If you don't know
your way there or would like to caravan over for fun, meet at my house at
8:00 am. If you need directions to my house, I will be glad to post them.
If you want directions from your house to mine, you can go to   whowhere.com
  and enter your address and mine and it will give detailed directions. My
address is 8358 Big Horn Way, Ft. Worth, TX. 76137. Please let me know if
you are coming to my house so I will not leave until you arrive. If you have
any questions you may e-mail me or call at 817-656-1242.

Yours in service,
Siobhan