ES - Bardic Work Weekend

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:37:07 PDT 1999

Greeting Bards, Storytellers, Scals, Performers, and Musicians

August 13 -15th Is the Bardic work weekend.

For those of you who are not attending Bordermarches Pensic Pitty Party. Please come to the Work weekend.

Activites planned for the weekend

Computer avalible saterday and sunday for musical notation,  and word prossessing.

Friday nite

9pm till late Bardic

Saterday

10 am Breakfast
11 am Open for Music
1pm Lunch
2pm Open for poetry work
4pm Bardic college Guidelines Proposal Discussion
6pm Open for music work
8pm Sideboard dinner
10pm Bardic till late

Sunday

10pm breakfast
11pm general Bardic work
1pm lunch
5pm time to go home

The work weekend will Be at 3317 Littlejohn Ave, Fort Worth TX 76105.

Hotels in the area

Motel 6 I-30 and Oakland
Holliday Inn I-30 And Beach
any downtown fort worth

Directions

Take best route to Fort Worth.

Take I-35 W south of Interstate 30 to Rosedale.
Exit Rosedale.
Go east on Rosedale to Bishop
Go South on Bishop to Littlejohn Ave
at Littlejohn Ave go west
3ed house on the North, Parking in the Back

Please RSVP For Dinner so I know how many to Cook for.

Lady Simone