ES - Re: Finally went to a meeting.....

MaraofRede at AOL.com MaraofRede at AOL.com
Mon Jul 26 10:42:36 PDT 1999

Lady Aoife gave me permission to post this to the list, for those of you who
miss her as much as I do:
In a message dated 7/26/99 9:18:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
lady_aoife at hotmail.com writes:

> Hi....
>
> Thank you for the support, I remember our talk and when I went to the
> meeting I tried to remember it. Yes, I talked to everyone there and they
> came up to me to meet me. It was wonderful, everyone one was asking me what
> my interests were and when I told them they dragged me off to meet whoever
>  was in charge of it or doing it. I was even introduced to the Baroness the
> first night, and she welcomed me with open arms (got a hug). I've already
> been asked to help with the upcoming coronation that the barony will be
> hosting and to help with next years Lillies war. They have someone who will
> teach me inkle weaving (she's a laurel in it, can't remember names yet). We
> have a potter who is going to be giving a class in 2 weeks, (want to take
the

> class.) Late that evening when I left so many people came up to me and made
> sure I had a great time and wanted to make sure I would come back next
week.

> I felt so welcomed and wanted. And I will definitely be going back!!
>
> Yes, you may post it to the Elfsea list. It would be nice to see some
people

> from Elfsea again.
>
> I miss you too, please keep in touch,
>
> Love and in service,
> Aoife
>
> >I am glad you went to a meeting. Now, remember the talk we had when you
> >started playing here? I cannot be there for you this time, I wish I could.
> >But please take my suggestion; go up to the Chronicler, Hospitaller,
> >whoever, whatever you are interested in doing and offer to help with
> >something. If they don't respond, go to someone else and do the same.
> >Please don't waste the talent and energy that I know you have, and miss so
> >greatly. I don't know if anyone is coming to the BOD meeting. Why don't
you

> >post it to the Elfsea list, or may I? I will not do it w/o your
permission.

>  >I miss you, I love you, take care!
>  >Mara

She may be coming to Elfsea Defender. I look forward to seeing her.

Mara