ES - MEA CULPA!!

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Fri Jun 18 18:06:02 PDT 1999

Greetings, Elfsea,

We had a major FUBAR about Business meeting last night.

Caelin thought it was at Daniel and Siobhan's.

Daniel and Siobhan thought it was at Caelin's.

I made a decision to go ahead and have it at Caelin's, based on my best knowledge at the time.  I am very sorry for those who went to D & S's house, way out of their way.  I don't blame those who went there, and decided to blow off Business meeting altogether.  Those people have every right to be mad.  At least I was able to get hold of Daniel so he could return to his house and inform those people who went there.

Just be mad at me.  I take the blame.  We discussed it at Moot that it was going to be changed to D & S's and I was supposed to put in out on the list.

I forgot.  I am sorry.

I'm going off to King's College now, and try to work on my own organizational skills as well as try to celebrate a weekend with Llywelyn on our anniversary.

Just yell at me when I get back.

Xene