ES - NE Tarrant residents

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 11:41:14 PDT 1999

Thank you for your response.  I am still getting to know my way
around the metroplex, and don't know all of where everything is.

 We are in a house with a pool here in Grapevine, and have been
considering a time when we can have a local housewarming and
pool party to get to know people here.  I was thinking of some
time after ATYC, just to let that get out of the way.  The
problem is that Thorgierr leaves for Oklahoma City on July 20,
but he can probably come back for the weekend that we do this.

When would be a good time for y'all?  Maybe just before school
starts (I have a son 10 and a daughter 8) and kids are more than
welcome.  We really do want to get to know our SCA neighbors, as
well as the rest of the barony.