ES - Eflsea Scroll reports

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:56:49 PDT 1999

Greetings folks,
     I am working on your much used and much appreciated form of information
"The ELFSEA SCROLL".  This is a gentle reminder for our new officers....  It
may not be written down as part of your job discription to submit a report
for the Scroll but it is EXPECTED from the populace and other officers to
know what is going on in your office.  Remember life is good in Elfsea
because we communicate with each other and we each have our own
repsonsibilities for making this game/dream what it is.
    I do not have reports at this time from:
Knight Marshal who is stepping down (who is your replacement and when he
officially takes office.) you may have sent this but I don't have it.

Knight Marshal who is stepping up (an intro and plans for your office)

Our new chirurgeon (an introduction and plans for your office)

Our acting Hospitaler (an introduction and plans for your office, what do
you need in the form of donations?)

Rapier Marshal (ok.....?????)

Our new Herald (an introduction and plans for your office)

Our Acting Minister of Children (an introduction and plans for your office.
what do you need in the form of donations?)

Remember this publication goes out all over the Kingdom, and is read by many
people who are not in our local group.  Of the other newsletters I recieve,
our group has the most consistant reporting of baronial officers.  I'd like
to keep it that way. We have to set the example of why life is good in
Elfsea.  We are becoming a model of how baronies are supposed to be.

Remember reports are due at business meeting... the third thursday of each
month.  I have been very lax about this policy and have been giving you all
an extra three days.  I now have less than three days to put this together
and print so I can have the weekend to play like all of you.  Help me out
guys!!!!!

In faithful Service,
Arabella

PS... Galen dearest will you add the email address above to our Elfsea
mailing list.