ES - Banned words

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan jesl at netzero.net
Tue Jun 22 07:51:10 PDT 1999

Madelina here again...

By no means did I mean to imply that Allessandre, a lady of breeding and
refinement, would be so base as to use coarse language.  If one reads my
words OTHER than profanity and swear words were likely to get a message
bounced.  I figured things like "$$$", "XXX", "FREE", and "MAKE MONEY FAST"
would be the likely candidates, along with, perhaps, bogus virus alerts, but
couldn't imagine what in the world Allessandre wrote that would fit under the
heading of "forbidden words".  My question was posed merely to discover which
words to avoid so as to prevent future posts from being bounced, and perhaps
causing more work for Sir Galen.

If you were offended or even shocked by a perceived slight to your character,
Lady Allessandre, pray grant me your pardon.  It most certainly was
unintentional.  I publicly apologize for any grief my choice of phrasing may
have caused you.

Amicalement,
Madelina de Lindesaye