ES - Highland Games

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:52:24 PDT 1999

>Because of that I propose two possible ideas for next year.
>
>First, we fight only in the mornings.

I agree with Viv on this point.  I know that I don't fight much, but I see
fighters killing themselves when we have fights both in the afternoon and
the morning.  It would be a good idea to have fighting in the morning, and
none or at least _less_ in the afternoon.

>The other idea i would liek to propose, is someone possibly offering >a
>class in Demo Fighting.

Viv!  Wow, how can you really be a heavy fighter?  I mean that's two good
ideas in one post!  (Stick tongue firmly in cheek here)  I think that we
could do much better if we were more entertaining.

I know that my husband was encouraging people who weren't fighting to stand
on the sidelines and explain what was going on to the crowd.  There were
some people there, but they were the same ones who had been at it for a
while.  I'm sure they would not have minded a break.

I guess the question now is; who's going to bell that cat?

Allessandre