ES - Steppes Warlord Report

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Mon Jun 7 15:40:29 PDT 1999

My Dearest Bree,

You said:

"Zara Zina............"We missed your presence very much""

I am truly sorry that I couldn't make it.

As I told you several weeks earlier, my husband Llywelyn and I had a
previous commitment to play for the dancers in the hall.

At the end of the ball, I also had a very tired little boy and a husband
with pinched nerve in his neck.  I was trying to get over to that end of the
field, having taken the a few moments to attend Clarissa's and Sir Terance's
vigil.  At Terance's vigil, I spoke great words of praise for Her Grace
Willow, and reminded others of her work as Queen of Atenveldt.  By that
time, my personal responsibilities became a priority, and we had to pack
some of the baronial gear and leave the site.

Please remember that I am:

A Christian
An Individual
A Wife
A Mother
A Laurel
A Baroness
A Byzantine Scholar
A Chirurgeon

And many, many other things. I cannot be all things to all people, and
*must* keep my priorities in order.  Sometimes, I just need a clone.

Mistress Xene Theriane, Baroness of Elfsea